LifeSpace took form in 2004. As a qualified Professional Organiser with 25 years of corporate experience at management level and many years of great living, I am able to offer you, as an individual, or your company, a personalised, professional service that will create calm from chaos in the home or workspace. Any task that you don't have the time, skills or inclination to tackle are my forte - I am the Virtual Assistant that will make your life flow smoothly.
Projects successfully delivered include
- virtual office management and all admin for a winemaker in the Western Cape of South Africa
- a number of team building events for Vodacom
- the launch of a marina resort in Mozambique
- developing and maintaining the customer database for the German Shepherd Dog Federation
- compiling, editing and publishing of a 20th anniversary celebration magazine for the GSDF
- set-up and design of various exhibitions (agricultural sector, World of Cats & Dogs)
- design and implementation of private casinos
- Texas Hold'em event management and dealing
- co-planning and project management of a 4 day music festival
- wine tasting evenings and innumerable other social activities, from camel racing to absailing
- admin, database, event & customer relationship management for a Mountain Bike business
- event/admin management for Speedweek SA, home to adrenaline junkies
- numerous individual projects enabling my customers to take back control of their messy lives!
- other services I offer include short-term house-sitting & pet care (references available on request) and voice-over work for documentaries, media advertising, cd production etc
No project is too big, too small or too weird! I am committed to delivering the highest quality of service within deadlines and budget and will be very happy to hear from you to formulate a solution that best suits you.
© 2003-2017 ~ LifeSpace ~ all rights reserved